Chorley United Reformed Church has an extensive set of premises on the edge of Chorley town centre.
- The Sanctuary entrance is on Hollinshead Street (see right).
- The Main Hall, Coffee Room and Church Rooms have entrances from the church car park.
- The Church car park is currently accessed from the ramp at the top of the Council's Hollinshead Street car park.
- Pedestrians can access the church car park from the pedestrian entrance to the Council car park on Stanley place (down the left side of the Council Union Street offices)
- Our Main Hall and Byron Street Room also have an entrance on Byron St (down the right side of the Union Street Council offices).
Our address is:
Chorley United Reformed Church
If you'd like to get in touch, please head to our Contact page